Friday, November 22, 2013

CHALLENGES

We lost our Bobbie this year in a tragic accident.  And as the Holidays approach, I'm reminded that our family is missing 2 important branches from our Family Tree.

Not having my mother and my sister is something that not only makes me sad, so sad...I feel like there is a huge hole in my heart.

I have so many regrets, so many things I wished I had said or done.  I pray they knew how much I loved them.

I get up every morning and pray that it won't hurt as much today.  Today is November 22nd.  8 months ago my sister was walking down the street, when a carload of teenagers lost control of their vehicle and jumped the curb, severed a power pole, eject two of the teens, rolled over and struck my sister.

I've visited the site, hoping to gain some kind of understanding of the "what's" and "whys".  I still don't understand and that the investigation is still on going doesn't make it any easier.  I'm hoping for some type of resolution...whatever that looks like.  I also pray for peace for Tammy, the mother of Dylan who also lost his life.  He was so young.  My heart aches for her.

There is a Palm Tree on Cedar Ave in Bloomington California...it's Dylan's Palm Tree...that Tammy so graciously shares with us.  There is a picture of Dylan and Robin, ribbons, balloons and flowers.  Tammy goes there almost daily.  Our family has been there a few times.  It's a sad sad place.

I never imagined anyone in my family would have a memorial like this one.


Neysi having a moment.

Dylan's Palm Tree
 

No comments:

Post a Comment